PHOTOS of the Kids Weekend Volleyball Camp 2012 (Click Here)
VPM Sports Club is proud to organize Kids Weekend Volleyball Camp 2012.
This event is jointly organised by Jabatan Belia & Sukan Pulau Pinang, and sponsored by MILO.
Participation is ONLY limited to 30-35 kids.So please register early to ensure a spot! 🙂
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Lily at 017-4375839 or Lee Suan at 019 -4529872.
- Create awareness on the game of volleyball amongst the children.
- Teach volleyball through fun and games.
- Scout for young talents to be nurtured into future stars.
- Children between the ages from 7 to 10 years olds.
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS:
- 30 – 35 participants.
- 2 days (weekend)
- KompleksBelia & SukanBatuUban, Penang.
- 9.00am to 6.00pm.
- Both theory and practical.
- Inter- active games and fun play – team and individually.
- A nominal registration fee of RM30-00 will be charged (per participant).
FOOD & REFRESHMENT:
- The organizer will provided 6 meals and all refreshments. (2 teas & 1 lunch per day)
- Certificate of participation will be awarded.
- Prizes will be presented to Best Participants (different category).
- Outstanding / talented participants will be recommended for state training.
NOTE: ANY CHANGES TO THE ACTIVITY/EVENTS WILL BE PUBLICIZED IN OUR WEBSITE AND FACEBOOK.